Duathlon Training Day 14 th of January 2017 with Focus on Fitness
**OPEN TO ALL**
Saturday, January 14, 2017 from 9:45 AM – 12:00 PM
Duathlon Training Day with Focus On Fitness
**Good introduction for beginners and those wanting to improve their bike and run skills.**
With DUATHLON season around the corner Focus on Fitness will be holding a training day to get you prepared and race ready!
This will be a 2 hr session in total, starting at 9.45am in WIT ARENA (15 min set up time, be ready to start at 10am SHARP!).
- The session will start with correct pre-race warm up.
- This will be followed with the option of a 2 km or 4 km first run (depending on fitness and experience).
- The bike section will be done on turbo trainers and will consist of a coached 40 min session.
- The second run will be an option of 2 or 4 km loop again.
- The session will conclude with questions and answers about race day.
- There will also be the option to practice the important T 2 bike dismount leaving the bike shoes on the bike.
The session will be held in WIT ARENA on January 14th 2017
Cost will be €21.86 (1.86 booking fee) per person.
**BOOK EARLY** to secure your place.
Any questions don’t hesitate to contact Martin on 083 1185564 #throughdedicationsuccesswillcome
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event? Free Parking at WIT ARENA
- What do I need to bring to the event? Bike: Turbo Trainer, Mat, Bike, Shoes, Cycling clothes, Water. Run: Runners, Running clothes. Other: Snacks, gels, drink, change of clothes, rain gear.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions? Call Martin on 083 118 5564
- Or email: [email protected]